Carb Back Loading Cbl 1.0 Review – How does it work? John Kiefer Program Diet Plan Book
Carb Back Loading Program Review – Does It Really Work?
Carb Back Loading by John Kiefer is a popular and successful fitness and fat loss manual, and right now thousands of people are learning how easy it is to look the way they want every day of their lives, without depriving themselves . Carb Back Loading helps you eat all the bad food you want and still gain muscle while simultaneously losing fat. That’s essentially the promise Kiefer makes, and he keeps it again.
Eat the food you love and still lose fat.
A Carb Back Loading diet is basically timing when you eat your carbs, and only eating carbs in the afternoons/evenings after you’ve already worked out… that way the carbs are consumed by your muscles instead of your muscles. fat cells, says science. Essentially, carb loading is eating carbs towards the end of the day, basically for dinner and dessert.
The author developed the manual after nearly two decades of reading scientific and medical journals, absorbing everything from the thermodynamics of the body to the biomolecular processes that make metabolism possible.
Can I really eat donuts and ice cream and still lose fat?
Yes, it worked for me and I had also tried everything before, I also ate donuts and woke up slimmer the next day. The author of the manual also says that he eats cherry pies, burgers and fries, ice cream and cheesecake and guess what? She still wakes up every morning with a toned, muscular body and six pack abs.
This is because research has shown that for easy and sustainable fat loss, insulin levels should be kept as low as possible during the middle of the day when fasting and increased late at night. No more oatmeal and egg whites for breakfast, but bring the nightly pizza and cookies.
So what are the main steps to follow or start?
* Drink coffee/cream or tea in the morning. If you eat breakfast, proteins and fats.
* Low carb throughout the day. Fill up on good meats and vegetables and good fats for lunch and snacks.
* Push any other carbs until after your workout (after 6pm, which works well for busy moms who just want regular family dinners). you would still see results just by delaying carbs until evening. I know, because I’ve done it all.
* Enjoy a nice evening dessert like a donut or ice cream and keep losing fat!
* A carb-loading diet basically consists of timing when you eat your carbs, and only eating carbs in the afternoons/evenings after you’ve already exercised… that way your muscles consume the carbs instead of the fat cells. says science.
* Essentially, you’ll be eating carbs towards the end of the day, so basically for dinner and dessert.