DeLonghi Espresso Makers – Make Your Own Frappuccino at Home
I have a love/hate relationship with coffee. I love my coffee. I love my latte, cappuccino, espresso, and mocha. This time of year I especially love my frappuccino. I hate having to go out looking for it and pay cafeteria prices for it. I love my DeLonghi Espresso maker because it allows me to make all my favorite coffee drinks at home and enjoy myself at a price I can afford.
It’s a real hard working espresso machine that I can easily use to make my own espresso in my own kitchen. It is a pump driven 15 bar espresso machine with a durable stainless steel boiler and 2 thermostats to separately control water and steam pressure. So each cup comes out the way you want it to!
Wouldn’t you like to make your favorite coffee drinks at home whenever you want them instead of buying one on the way home or having to take a special trip? Wouldn’t you rather be able to make them just the way you like them? Maybe a little more chocolate, maybe a little less sugar. I know what I do. I love being able to have my hot latte in the morning while I get ready in the morning instead of waiting until I’m out of the house.
Here are a couple of frappuccino recipes to try with your DeLonghi espresso maker to enjoy iced coffee at home. See if you don’t like them even better than the expensive ones you get at the coffee shop.
Now about that cute barista. Sorry, you’re alone with that!
- 1 cup cold espresso
- 1 cup of milk
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups of vanilla ice cream
- 3 tablespoons of chocolate syrup
- Combine coffee, milk, sugar, and salt in blender and blend on medium speed for 15 seconds.
- Add ice cream and chocolate syrup, then mix on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Stop the blender and stir the mixture with a spoon if necessary to help mix the ingredients.
- Drink in two large glasses and serve.
- 1/2 cup of cold coffee
- 3 spoonfuls of sugar
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 2 cups of ice
- 3 tablespoons whipped cream with caramel ice cream syrup
- Combine all ingredients in electric blender.
- Blend the drink until the ice is crushed and the drink is smooth.
- Serve in espresso cups and top with whipped cream and caramel syrup (if desired).
- Add straw for easy drinking.