How to lock lips on a second date
Are you wondering how to lock lips on a second date? It all starts with getting a second date in the first place, so don’t ignore how important the first date is. This article is divided into two parts. Part 1 is “acting nice on the first date so you have a second date”. Part 2 is “How to lock lips on a second date.”
Part 1: Acting cool on the first date to go on a second date
Many guys just “wing it” when it comes to that all-important first date. “I’ll just be myself” is what they say. They then wonder why the girl who enthusiastically agreed to date 1 is suddenly cold and distant when she tries to try dating again.
Here are some rules of thumb for a first date (and really, ALL your dates with her).
1. Be a gentleman by holding her chair, opening her car door, and for God’s sake, don’t look at other women when you’re out with her. Also, keep your eyes focused on hers, and not, er, lower down, if you know what I mean.
Also, keep the date around 2-3 hours. There’s no point in trying to get an 8 hour date. They will wear each other down and not have enough time with her to survive that kind of union. Have you ever heard the phrase “familiarity breeds contempt”? At first this is so true.
You have to feed yourself with a spoon so that she is always anticipating the next time you meet. Dating women is a marathon, NOT a sprint.
2. Don’t talk about how you think the world will end in 2012. You may believe all that stuff about the calendar, but a date is not the place for that or any other “serious” topic. Save things serious for a philosophy class. Always keep things light and fun with her.
3. Grabbing is good when you’re on a game show trying to get the most balls in your hands in one minute to win a big prize. Grabbing is not good on the date with her. I get that you’re attracted to her, but you just know that she knows when the time is right for you to touch yourself. Don’t put her arm around her, try to get her to sit on her lap, rub her shoulders or anything else. I’ve heard from so many women that men who get into her space too soon TURN THEM OFF. If she wants to brush your arm or leg while she laughs, cool. But you stay away from her!
Also, touching you like this is a sign that he likes you. You’ll never get that signal if you get into her space and have your paws on her. You would leave the date wondering if she was touching you because she liked you or if she was trying to get away from you!
4. This goes along with #2. DO NOT talk about all the disappointments in your life, ESPECIALLY ex-lovers. She doesn’t care that you didn’t get the video game when you were 5, the car when you were 16, or the love of your life at 22. She is there ONLY to see if she likes you enough to see you again for a second date. Make her laugh and keep things light.
5. Don’t reveal too much personal information about yourself, ESPECIALLY how you feel about her. Many guys say how much they like the girl and how they would love to see her again. That turns women off because despite what they say, they like to chase a guy.
When you say, “I think this date is going great, I really like you, maybe we can do this again,” then she might smile at you and tell you that she likes you, too. She might even enthusiastically agree to another date. Make no mistake though, she lowered her INTEREST LEVEL in you by telegraphing her true feelings.
Your INTEREST LEVEL is like the actual interest on a savings account. Money doesn’t earn interest in your pocket, it earns interest when you invest it. Her INTEREST LEVEL doesn’t rise in you when you’re in front of her telling you how much you like her, it rises when you’re not around her and she wonders what you’re doing.
Also, don’t give him too many compliments (you can say 2, “you look good” at the beginning and “I had fun” at the end) and DO NOT give him gifts. That means no flowers during the date (or after), no candy, bears, shiny things, etc. His INTEREST LEVEL does not increase for what you give him.
You know what kind of women respond to gifts from a guy they just started dating? MERCENARY. Do you really want a MERCENARY?
6. Last but not least, call her only every 5-9 days and only ask her out on weekdays until she specifically asks why you don’t take her out on weekend nights. Obviously, that won’t happen between dates 1 and 2, so after date 1, wait 5-9 days and ask her out again on a weekday. During those 5-9 days, if you had a good time and laughed a lot on your first date, you will be thinking and anticipating the date 2. His INTEREST LEVEL in you will increase.
So, you performed well on date 1, had a blast, made her wonder about you by not calling her right away, and you’re anticipating a second date. As you can see, this will make her much more willing and excited to kiss you on date 2. Which now brings us to part 2.
Part 2: How to lock lips on a second date
Date 2 should mirror Date 1 in how you act, but now you’ve become a cool guy around her.
He’s available because he’s gotten rid of all the other guys except you (so far). What did the “rejected” guys do?
I bet they tried to call her a lot, they wanted to be in her space touching her, told her how much they liked her, gave her loads of compliments, wanted to fit her on 3 dates the first week they met her, told her how much they miss her ex girlfriend, told her they sent flowers and mostly made themselves a nuisance.
You’re the suave guy who pulls out her chair, makes her laugh, and makes her wonder what you’re doing between dates. Believe it or not, even if you’re at home in your underpants playing an online video game every night you’re not with her, she’ll still think you’ve got 5-6 other women she has to knock out. box for your love Well she will think if you are not in her face calling her and giving her gifts.
Women love to think that they have to take other women out of the ring to get you. I don’t know why that is, but it is!
So on the second date, just have fun, make her laugh, keep your hands to yourself, and end the date after 2-3 hours like the first date.
Walk her to the door like in date 1 (like the gentleman you are), tell her you had fun, then go for the kiss. If he returns it, you have a good candidate for date 3. If he turns his head or backs away, you have to delete his number!
Plus, be the one to back off the first kiss! Don’t linger and kiss until the sun comes up. Any other guy would do that. Well, the guys who are trying to make dating a career. You know it’s a marathon and each date needs to build on the previous one. Remember, she always needs to anticipate being with you next time and be excited about it.
Remember guys, if you’re wondering how to lip lip on a second date, keep in mind that it starts with a strategy that you should employ from date 1 onwards!